- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coir
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 "Gardening world realizes the importance of treading lightly on Mother Earth's soil"
- 2023-06-07 Stephan Schmidt Group takes over customer base of clay segment from Griendstveen
- 2023-06-01 "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
- 2023-05-16 The HTA calls on the Scottish Government to deliver a sustainable, supported, and realistic transition to peat-free
- 2023-05-15 Buffered coco coir achieves OMRI listing
- 2023-05-03 “Substrate enriched with organic compost offers powerful nutritional benefits to growers”
- 2023-04-24 Constant supply of wood fibers, another step on the road to peat-free substrates
- 2023-04-07 “The horticultural sector is heading towards peat-free potting soil”
- 2023-04-06 Klasmann-Deilmann and Maan Biobased Products showcase new substrate
- 2023-04-03 UK: Tesco to go peat-free on all UK bedding plants
- 2023-03-27 Second Hort Science Online (HSO 2) 2023 goes live
- 2023-03-24 UK: NFU call for exemptions as Defra announce peat ban
- 2023-03-23 UK: New microbial inoculant delivers tangible benefits in sustainable growing media mixes
- 2023-03-23 "Growing media with Bacillus Pumilus suppresses the growth of root disease pathogens"
- 2023-03-22 Canadian branch for Manisha Exports
- 2023-03-21 New PGR guide for annuals now available
- 2023-03-21 "It's essential to give growers peace of mind at every step of the process"
- 2023-03-15 Pelemix acquires Even-Ari Green
- 2023-03-14 Can stone wool be recycled? Yes!
- 2023-03-13 CJ Orchids switches to bio-based plugs from Organic Shapes