- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coir
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-17 Studies on the effect of bio-inoculants and gibberellic acid on vegetative growth of African marigold
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-13 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-06-09 "Jiffy coco growing media matches South Africa's diverse crop range"
- 2022-05-11 Smithers-Oasis Launches OASIS TerraBrick floral media
- 2022-05-10 Sustainable alternatives require authoritative proof, not marketing jargon
- 2022-04-22 "Many retailers no longer want to have any peat on the shelf in the long term"
- 2022-04-14 New grower guide for Ellepots by A.M.A.
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions
- 2022-04-05 Major research effort to save future of European peatlands
- 2022-04-01 The International Peatland Society speaks on Ukraine
- 2022-04-01 Tesco set to go peat-free on UK-grown bedding plants
- 2022-03-29 North American coir demand keeps on growing
- 2022-03-28 Anthura opts for a more sustainable substrate
- 2022-03-18 "It's essential to reconsider how we extract peat"
- 2022-03-09 "Alternatives to peat available, but none can replace peat on their own"
- 2022-03-08 Irish politician calls on government to reassess rejection of peat
- 2022-03-04 UK: Government urged to take faster measures against peat use
- 2022-03-02 UK: Research reveals impact of horticulture peat use on climate
- 2022-03-02 The use of peat in substrates