- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
November 8-10, Aalsmeer
NL: 'What's green at the Trade Fair?
Wholesalers, growers, exporters and their local and foreign customers can find a complete overview of the supply of flowers, plants, trend presentations, novelties and product concepts on offer.
The Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair 2017 has three themes this year: what's connecting, what's green and what's new. For three days, a range of speakers and workshops will provide new inspiration. Visitors can participate in, for example:
"On the way to zero waste: opportunities for the chain". Laurens Groen, CEO Milgro Groep. Royal FloraHolland has chosen Milgro as a key partner in the realization of its zero waste ambitions. The foundation of their joint approach is a digital platform that makes new innovations in the use of raw materials possible. This allows the user to combat wastage of raw materials, reduce the environmental impact of their use and presents new options to utilize renewable resources. This creates interesting new opportunities for Royal FloraHolland and its partners in the supply chain.
The world in 2050
"How will the future look like for the floriculture sector?" Jacintha Scheerder, Futurologist Let it Grow. Our world is changing rapidly. Sociological, technological, economic, and political developments are constantly influencing the complex social challenges of today and tomorrow. These are all signals for change that we will face in the future. Developments that ask for a new perspective on living together, working and consuming. How can the world look like it in 2050? And what does this mean to us as a human being? But also: how can floriculture sector cope with these developments?
The horticultural sector is naturally one that takes sustainability seriously. This certainly applies to the efficient use of water, fertilizer and energy. But horticulture is still not far enough along the path to comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility and integrated driving towards sustainability. The growing attention being paid to this integrated vision of sustainability by a wide range of companies is striking. "Does sustainability offer a distinctive proposition or is it a licence to produce?" Martien Penning - founder Hillenraad100 and partner at Hillenraad Partners.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-09 AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- 2023-06-09 India: Secretary of Agriculture Shri. Manoj Ahuja (IAS) visited plant biotech facilities of KF Bioplant
- 2023-06-09 "Many good efforts made by the growers to diversify, pack at source and become more climate resilient"
- 2023-06-08 IFTEX celebrates 10th edition with a party
- 2023-06-08 Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
- 2023-06-08 Anthura's annual customer day dominated by energy transition in the floriculture sector
- 2023-06-07 33rd edition of trade fair GrootGroenPlus with many pluses
- 2023-06-07 Jamaica Horticultural Society's Flower Show 2023 showcased a growing-strong industry
- 2023-06-07 India: Workshop on orchids cultivation in non-traditional areas and intensification in traditional areas
- 2023-06-07 Dümmen Orange presents retail solutions at the Chiba Pack trials in Japan
- 2023-06-07 Papua New Guinea: Goroka to host first ever flower show
- 2023-06-07 Registration open for HTA's National Plant Show 2023
- 2023-06-07 UK: RHS Flower Show visitors set for immersive treat at Tatton Park
- 2023-06-07 Lily Company to showcase full range during Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-06-07 Growing media for ornamental crops
- 2023-06-06 Largest IFTEX to date kicks off in Nairobi
- 2023-06-06 Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- 2023-06-06 NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- 2023-06-05 US (FL): Impressions from Floriexpo
- 2023-06-05 Sunflower sea at anniversary celebration Van Gogh Museum with royal touch