- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: 50th anniversary Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemum
On this day, guests were taken on a journey through time, 50 years of cut chrysanthemums. During this period, Dümmen Orange were fortunate to celebrate many beautiful milestones. From successful chrysanthemum introductions in the recent past like Martine Bijl, Cassa and Westland to playful marketing campaigns around the Arctic Queen, Merlot and Bacardi varieties. Breeding and improvement of varieties is of paramount importance. As founder of santini, Dümmen Orange is still the market leader with the bright green Country and also in the pink single segment, Grand Pink still holds the top 1 position.
Focus on the future was also an important segment during the event. In addition to traditional breeding, Dümmen Orange has a strong focus on investing in new techniques and methods for the future. For example, the organization is very busy with preparations for the new construction of a high-quality lab at the Oudecampsweg in De Lier. The Netherlands. Research disciplines working on the further improvement of varieties will be housed here in the future.
In summary, great prospects for the development of Dümmen Orange cut chrysanthemum. The organization thanks the guests for their presence and can proudly look back at a successful celebration of the 50th anniversary. Forward to the next fifty years.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022