Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Yme Pasma succeeds Marcel Claessen as COO
Marcel Claessen, COO:
"I look back at 11 great years. Together with my team and all of the people in the departments associated with Operations, we have had the privilege over the past 11 years to ensure that the flowers and plants found their way to our customers in our marketplace. We have implemented a lot of innovation in services, processes and ways of collaboration. The overriding purpose always remained to achieve results every day for our members and their customers. I shall greatly miss the passion for the cooperative, the sector and the collaboration. I am finding it difficult to let go of Royal FloraHolland. Nevertheless, I have decided to go because I would like to take another step on my career ladder outside of Royal FloraHolland. And I intend to realise that aim."
Marcel Claessen on the left and Yme Pasma on the right.
Lucas Vos, CEO:
"Marcel indicated a few months ago that his ambitions which brought him to Royal FloraHolland were now encouraging him to move on. I greatly value his contribution to our company, to the improvements made in our logistics service provision, his passion for this sector, and his support as MT-member for my team. I also appreciate Marcel's openness about his ambitions. This gave us the opportunity in the past few months to find a worthy successor and ensure a smooth transition.
From December 1, therefore, we are welcoming Yme Pasma to our team in the role of COO. Yme has had many years of experience in different senior roles in the logistics field at Post NL and more recently as director at Audax Logistiek. We consider Yme to be the perfect person to help us take the next steps in improving our Logistics and Operations even further. Thank you, Marcel. We wish you every success in pursuing your ambition. And we extend a warm welcome to Yme."
"Royal FloraHolland may rightfully be proud of the position it has gained in the world. I am very much looking forward to continuing to build on that position together with my many colleagues, growers and the trade."
Over the coming weeks, Marcel will personally be saying goodbye to as many people as possible. More details about a formal moment of leave-taking will follow soon.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports
- 2023-05-24 From You Flowers and FTD announce merger
- 2023-05-24 Photo Report: Greenhouse Management Training Day, China:“ Knowledge, Awareness, Sharing“
- 2023-05-24 Marginpar and VBW launch collaboration
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Murara Plants wins renewable Energy Award during EMA 2023
- 2023-05-23 Sollum Technologies appoints Michael Hanan for the US market