- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Yme Pasma succeeds Marcel Claessen as COO
Marcel Claessen, COO:
"I look back at 11 great years. Together with my team and all of the people in the departments associated with Operations, we have had the privilege over the past 11 years to ensure that the flowers and plants found their way to our customers in our marketplace. We have implemented a lot of innovation in services, processes and ways of collaboration. The overriding purpose always remained to achieve results every day for our members and their customers. I shall greatly miss the passion for the cooperative, the sector and the collaboration. I am finding it difficult to let go of Royal FloraHolland. Nevertheless, I have decided to go because I would like to take another step on my career ladder outside of Royal FloraHolland. And I intend to realise that aim."
Marcel Claessen on the left and Yme Pasma on the right.
Lucas Vos, CEO:
"Marcel indicated a few months ago that his ambitions which brought him to Royal FloraHolland were now encouraging him to move on. I greatly value his contribution to our company, to the improvements made in our logistics service provision, his passion for this sector, and his support as MT-member for my team. I also appreciate Marcel's openness about his ambitions. This gave us the opportunity in the past few months to find a worthy successor and ensure a smooth transition.
From December 1, therefore, we are welcoming Yme Pasma to our team in the role of COO. Yme has had many years of experience in different senior roles in the logistics field at Post NL and more recently as director at Audax Logistiek. We consider Yme to be the perfect person to help us take the next steps in improving our Logistics and Operations even further. Thank you, Marcel. We wish you every success in pursuing your ambition. And we extend a warm welcome to Yme."
"Royal FloraHolland may rightfully be proud of the position it has gained in the world. I am very much looking forward to continuing to build on that position together with my many colleagues, growers and the trade."
Over the coming weeks, Marcel will personally be saying goodbye to as many people as possible. More details about a formal moment of leave-taking will follow soon.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Looking back at Expo Flor Ecuador 2018 and forward to the 2022 edition
- 2022-07-04 The Foliascreen – "A brand new green wall partition and privacy screen"
- 2022-07-04 US: Expanding uses of edible flowers help fuel strong demand
- 2022-07-04 Brandt completes takeover of Wickham Flower
- 2022-07-04 Jan Doldersum celebrates 25 years at Rijk Zwaan
- 2022-07-04 Modiform 2022-2023 catalog: presentation and products
- 2022-07-04 Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break