- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (KY): Greenhouse allows garden center to grow year-round
The S500 Greenhouse has afforded Hendon’s Garden Center the opportunity to grow year-round and increase production in their retail nursery business. With increased production, their goal to provide an extensive selection of plants for a reasonable price is easier to achieve.
The structure’s extra-tall design provides exceptional clearance, which helps to create a healthier air flow. S500 Commercial Greenhouses are easily outfitted with the latest automated environmental control technology to adjust the temperature and air flow. Environmental accessories include heaters, circulation fans, intake shutters, exhaust fans with shutters and thermostats, and the ability to control the greenhouse and maintain a beneficial environment helps growers improve production and secure their place in the market.
S500 Commercial Greenhouses have a number of design options to help growers build the perfect greenhouse system, including roll-up and drop down sides and heavy-duty double doors. In addition to customizable design, GrowSpan structures stand up to heavy snow loads during the winter, and high heat in the middle of summer.
For more information:
GrowSpan Greenhouse Structures
1395 John Fitch Blvd
South Windsor, Connecticut 06074
Toll-free USA: (800) 476 9715
International: +1 860 528 9550
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Russia: About 1 billion rubles will be spent on creating a greenhouse for growing flowers
- 2022-06-28 Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- 2022-06-27 Renu Energy Solutions partners with University to power village greenhouse
- 2022-06-27 'Growing together by sharing the Chinese 'pie'
- 2022-06-23 Selinsgrove greenhouse remembers Hurricane Agnes
- 2022-06-22 France: Producers hit hard by hail storms
- 2022-06-20 Coating as a base, screens as "emergency brake"
- 2022-06-17 Grandma on a cruise
- 2022-06-09 J. Huete International builds 3.5 hectares of greenhouses for Barberet & Blanc
- 2022-06-08 Upcoming neonicotinoid re-classification
- 2022-06-03 Using durable paint to protect crops against heat and light
- 2022-06-02 Controlling yellow woodsorrel in greenhouse
- 2022-06-01 Greenhouse goes up in East Boston
- 2022-06-01 Australia: P’Petual Glasshouse set to spark circa $30million agribusiness deal
- 2022-05-27 US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- 2022-05-24 New construction for PanAmerican Seed Europe begins
- 2022-05-20 Application of solar energy to foil greenhouse in Guatemala
- 2022-05-18 Seedlings are planted within 6 months in 3.5Ha glass greenhouse
- 2022-05-18 Cleveland County greenhouse business a mainstay for 30 years
- 2022-05-13 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"