- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
US: Floralife introduces “You Can Cut Time…Instead of Flowers” campaign
“Time is precious and irreplaceable and we are always looking to save time, while not cutting corners,” said Sharon Mikulinski, global marketing manager, Floralife. “The Floralife Express technology allows importers, bouquet operations and retailers to cut time instead of flowers.”
Floralife developed the Express technology as a result of observations and input received from its customers and the floral industry as a whole. There was a clear need for a solution to better manage the challenges faced at every link in the floral distribution chain, one of the most important being to save time.
Appropriate for use with all flower types, Floralife Express technology is available in a range of sizes and applications suitable for all levels of the floral industry from farms to end consumer.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content