Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
1-800-Flower.com now available via the Google Assistant
"As a company, we continue to embrace and invest in technology that makes it easier for gift-givers to shop with us, wherever, whenever and however they choose," said Amit Shah, Chief Marketing Officer, 1-800-Flowers.com. "Voice interaction and artificial intelligence are rapidly transforming the customer experience and we are thrilled to team up with Google to offer shoppers yet another convenient way to connect with us and to act on their thoughtfulness."
The Google Assistant joins other recent technology initiatives by 1-800-Flowers.com, designed to enhance the customer experience, including the company's first online gift concierge, GWYN (Gifts When You Need) powered by IBM Watson, floral gift ordering capabilities using conversational chatbot on Facebook Messenger, and voice-enabled Skill on Amazon Alexa.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Dutch growers lose faith
- 2023-06-01 Syria: Safflower cultivation expands in Idlib
- 2023-05-31 Ecuador’s agreements with China and Costa Rica are suspended
- 2023-05-31 EU considers granting drought relief to Spain
- 2023-05-31 UK: Grower warns industry would 'collapse' without migrant workers
- 2023-05-31 US (MT): Floriculture industry blooming with 50 farms on the map
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-30 "Wedding trends you need to know"
- 2023-05-30 'Appreciating flowers' carried out differently in the West and East
- 2023-05-29 “The excess of water and lack of sunshine has strongly impacted the productions from the north of France"
- 2023-05-29 US (IN): State floriculture sales top nearly $60M in 2022
- 2023-05-29 Iran: Opportunities and challenges in floriculture
- 2023-05-29 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 South Africa: Application to protect name 'Cape Flora' and logo approved
- 2023-05-26 NL: Undermining crime in agriculture and horticulture detected
- 2023-05-25 China: Rose plantation promises rosy future for farmers in China's Xinjiang
- 2023-05-25 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants worth over $1m exported from Kordestan in a year
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian agro exports will see increased air cargo transportation
- 2023-05-25 More than 7,000 km2 of flooded land in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-24 India: State to promote orchid cultivation in Jalpaiguri, greenhouse to be set up