- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Danziger is getting ready for IFTF and Trade Fair Exhibitions in November
”For us, as a global breeder, this is an important event in which we can meet with our customers from all around the world, introduce our wide portfolio, and allow every customer to choose the right portfolio to fit his own local market, based on the global trends. Also, and not less important, an opportunity to present flower buyers from Europe and the rest of the world, and florists, our wide selection of flowers among them leading varieties in the market and the new introductions”, says Anat Moshes, VP cut flowers sales.
During the exhibition, Danziger will display its assortment, which includes a vast number of crops and varieties.
Among these, visitors will be invited to explore new introductions such as Paintball Pop, a large size ball-shaped Craspedia. Another novelty product is the Safora Oshi Pink – a pink Limonium which adds not only color, but also volume to any arrangement.
Another section will be devoted to its leading portfolio of Gyp varieties, divided according to “families” of collection, by size and color of flower. Million Collection, the small flowers type gyp with a new variety under its lines: Million Clouds - and small and full flowered gyp, Xlence Collection led by the XL size flower Xlence and My Color Collection with the brilliant white My White Cosmic a dazzling gyp, and My Pimk- a naturally pink Gyp.
At Aalsmeer Trade Fair, we have chosen this year to focus on a very unique and promising series Scoop Scabiosa. This series is receiving high attention, and shows a rapid growth in demand, now adding new colors, establishing its position as a flexible and interesting crop "Scoop is gaining its recognition as a unique focal, as an innovative and refreshing product, for bouquets, arrangements and different events around the year, that is here to stay and develop.” says Anat.
"Only a few weeks after the Proflora exhibition and the winning of the new Soft Scoop, we are excited to meet our partners and colleagues from around the world and share with them the new introductions and wide assortment tailor-made for any growing and consuming market", says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
IFTF exhibition & Aalsmeer trade fair will take place in the Netherlands, November 8-10, 2017.
The Danziger stand at the IFTF is B4.23, and at the Trade Fair 22.10
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"