Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Danziger is getting ready for IFTF and Trade Fair Exhibitions in November
”For us, as a global breeder, this is an important event in which we can meet with our customers from all around the world, introduce our wide portfolio, and allow every customer to choose the right portfolio to fit his own local market, based on the global trends. Also, and not less important, an opportunity to present flower buyers from Europe and the rest of the world, and florists, our wide selection of flowers among them leading varieties in the market and the new introductions”, says Anat Moshes, VP cut flowers sales.
During the exhibition, Danziger will display its assortment, which includes a vast number of crops and varieties.
Among these, visitors will be invited to explore new introductions such as Paintball Pop, a large size ball-shaped Craspedia. Another novelty product is the Safora Oshi Pink – a pink Limonium which adds not only color, but also volume to any arrangement.
Another section will be devoted to its leading portfolio of Gyp varieties, divided according to “families” of collection, by size and color of flower. Million Collection, the small flowers type gyp with a new variety under its lines: Million Clouds - and small and full flowered gyp, Xlence Collection led by the XL size flower Xlence and My Color Collection with the brilliant white My White Cosmic a dazzling gyp, and My Pimk- a naturally pink Gyp.
At Aalsmeer Trade Fair, we have chosen this year to focus on a very unique and promising series Scoop Scabiosa. This series is receiving high attention, and shows a rapid growth in demand, now adding new colors, establishing its position as a flexible and interesting crop "Scoop is gaining its recognition as a unique focal, as an innovative and refreshing product, for bouquets, arrangements and different events around the year, that is here to stay and develop.” says Anat.
"Only a few weeks after the Proflora exhibition and the winning of the new Soft Scoop, we are excited to meet our partners and colleagues from around the world and share with them the new introductions and wide assortment tailor-made for any growing and consuming market", says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
IFTF exhibition & Aalsmeer trade fair will take place in the Netherlands, November 8-10, 2017.
The Danziger stand at the IFTF is B4.23, and at the Trade Fair 22.10
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention