- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- Nanobubble tech improves root health and vitality of Gerbera Daisies
- Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Floradania presents itself in Hall 14 and in the Grugahalle Foyer
Denmark is partner country of IPM Essen 2018
The Danish horticultural industry would like to use the fair, in particular, in order to introduce new plant breeds to an international trade public and to give a stage to numerous initiatives relating to all aspects of energy-efficient plant production. In 2018, the nearly 100 Danish exhibitors will occupy the entire temporary Hall 14 and the foyer of the Grugahalle. On their behalf, the marketing organisation called Floradania Marketing will manage all the partner country's activities at IPM Essen.
Peter Larsen-Ledet, Managing Director of Floradania Marketing: "We are very pleased that Denmark will be the partner country of IPM Essen 2018. For over 20 years, we have introduced our products there. That will emphasise in an impressive way the outstanding position of the trade fair as the green sector's largest trading and information platform worldwide. We are proud of the fact that Denmark will be allowed to be a part of it. Let's go green together!"
"IPM Essen and Denmark are connected by longstanding collaboration. We see a lot of chances in the partner country cooperation. It will give the fair fresh stimuli and will strengthen its international radiant power. At the same time, it will result in new business relations for Danish exhibitors," according to Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen.
International Horticulture Forum
A few highlights of the extensive supporting programme have already been finalised. For example, Denmark will also be the partner country of the International Horticulture Forum. In cooperation with the Representation of interests of the German horticulture industry (INDEGA) and the Eugen Ulmer Publishing House, experts will provide information about the chances and challenges of horticulture in Denmark.
Already in the evening before IPM Essen, the Lord Mayor of the City of Essen, Thomas Kufen, will invite guests to a reception in the Town Hall in Essen. Selected German and Danish decision takers from the political, economic and industrial fields will thus be given the possibility of entering into discussions with each other away from the hustle and bustle at the fair.
The official opening ceremony on January 23 will also take place under German and Danish flags. Representatives of the Danish royal family and the embassy have been asked to be guests and speakers.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran