- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mark Wilson joins Fluence Bioengineering as VP of Sales
“The commercial horticulture industry requires new solutions and partners to meet the increasing demand of doing more with less,” said Nick Klase, Co-Founder and CEO of Fluence Bioengineering. “Mark’s passion for, and experience in, addressing grower’s challenges, goals and opportunities will accelerate our customer’s ability to succeed in the increasingly competitive world of controlled environment agriculture.”
Wilson’s background includes a career focused on product development and the technical aspects of greenhouse growing as evident in his role in opening a research center in the Salinas Valley for Sakata, and overseeing sales and production for more than a decade at his family’s greenhouse in Florida.
Prior to joining Fluence, Wilson worked with Ball Horticultural as the Technical Manager supporting growers in North America, and eventually became Sales & Marketing Manager for the world leader in the research, breeding, production and marketing of ornamental crops. He then spent 11 years with Syngenta, where he built, trained and led multiple sales teams. Wilson holds a Master’s of Agriculture (M.Ag.) in Horticulture and Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Ornamental Horticulture from the University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
“In a short amount of time, Fluence has made a major impact on the horticulture industry,” said Wilson. “I am honored to join a passionate team of experts who are leading the way in horticulture lighting technology and research, and I look forward to bringing these transformative solutions to the commercial horticulture industry.”
For more information:
4129 Commercial Center Drive
Austin, TX 78744
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"