- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dümmen Orange shows full portfolio at FlowerTrials
- Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- Chrysanthemums can be grown with less electricity and less heat
- NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- New sprayable feed enhances the establishment of beneficial insects
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
ClockOnline rates are known
Marco Stolze, owner of the online flowers and plants auction ClockOnline: “Thanks to the arrival of this digital platform, a great deal of time and money can be saved by supplying fresh trade direct from the grower. Because a number of links are excluded due to the one-stop-shop method, we can offer products at a market-based price on the platform. The platform rates for our service provide a win-win situation for both the grower/seller and the exporter/customer.”
The rates for the international online flowers and plants auction ClockOnline for growers and exporters differ from each other.
ClockOnline employs two different rates for growers (i.e. the supplying party):
The basic amount is €50.00 per year, with a transaction fee of 2% calculated on each purchase.
The basic amount is €1,500 per year, with a transaction fee of 1% calculated on each purchase.
ClockOnline employs one rate for exporters:
The basic amount is €100.00 per account per year, with 0.5% commission/transaction fee calculated per transaction.
For more information:
M: +31 630 728 817
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-06 LED: Europe revokes, North America explodes
- 2023-06-05 US: Hawaii among top 10 states with most floriculture operations
- 2023-06-02 US (OH): Decreased floriculture production in 2022
- 2023-06-02 OptiCept breaks into the forestry cuttings market in China
- 2023-06-01 Dutch growers lose faith
- 2023-06-01 Syria: Safflower cultivation expands in Idlib
- 2023-05-31 Ecuador’s agreements with China and Costa Rica are suspended
- 2023-05-31 EU considers granting drought relief to Spain
- 2023-05-31 UK: Grower warns industry would 'collapse' without migrant workers
- 2023-05-31 US (MT): Floriculture industry blooming with 50 farms on the map
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-30 "Wedding trends you need to know"
- 2023-05-30 'Appreciating flowers' carried out differently in the West and East
- 2023-05-29 “The excess of water and lack of sunshine has strongly impacted the productions from the north of France"
- 2023-05-29 US (IN): State floriculture sales top nearly $60M in 2022
- 2023-05-29 Iran: Opportunities and challenges in floriculture
- 2023-05-29 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 South Africa: Application to protect name 'Cape Flora' and logo approved
- 2023-05-26 NL: Undermining crime in agriculture and horticulture detected
- 2023-05-25 China: Rose plantation promises rosy future for farmers in China's Xinjiang