- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
NL: New location cyclamen trials Morel Diffusion
If you are not able to visit the trials that week, no worries. Before, from October 31-November 30, professionals can visit their trials in 's-Gravendeel and after, from November 13-24, in Frejus, France.
31 October - 3 November in 's-Gravendeel, the Netherlands
The first opportunity to visit the cyclamen trials of Morel is from October 31- November 3 at their new location in 's-Gravendeel. At this location a large amount of plants are presented and they demonstrate the behavior of their 6 F1 hybrid series in a different climate (Northern European type).
7-10 November in 's-Gravendeel and Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Afterwards, from 7-10 November their second trial will be conducted in 's-Gravendeel. Concurrently with this trail, they are also presenting their novelties and varieties at the FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands (Stand 2.16). For those who want to attend both, the Trade Fair and the Trials, Morel has arranged free shuttle busses between the fair and their trial location. Every day, there will be two departures. Click here to book your free shuttle.
13-24 November in Fréjus, France
The final trial is set between 13-24 November in Fréjus, France, bringing together more than 400 varieties of F1 hybrid cyclamen (event reserved for professionals).
Click here to register for the trials at www.cyclamen.com.
The company is established in the south of France, Fréjus, and has been specialized in the breeding and seed production of cyclamen for over 90 years. Everything, from research to production and harvesting is carried out in Fréjus. The reason for this is to have total control over quality during the entire process. The F1 hybrid seeds are produced in the subsidiary SCEA de MONTOUREY. The seeds are mainly supplied to Europe, but also to North/South America, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
The plants from Morel are characterized by their resistance to heat conditions during growing, tolerance against Botrytis, long shelf life at consumers’ and striking colors. At the moment they have 6 series; Smartiz®, Metis®, Tianis®, Premium, Latinia®, Halios®, which range from mini to maxi flower- and pot sizes.
For more information
S.A.S. MOREL Diffusion
2565, Rue de Montourey
T: +33 (0)4 94 19 73 04
F: +33 (0)4 94 19 73 19
Author: Elita Vellekoop
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Over 200 visitors welcomed during Open House Interplant Roses
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden
- 2023-06-02 US: Flowers for all 300,000 graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village