- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
US: Arden Bull, National Ornamental Manager at Nufarm, retires
“On behalf of Nufarm, I thank Arden for his vision and commitment to Nufarm, the ornamental market, and the many greenhouse and nursery customers he supported,” said Blaine Pinkerton, director, Turf and Ornamental Sales. “Arden has had a significant impact on our success and our customers’ livelihoods. We will always regard his achievements with gratitude and wish him the happiest retirement.”
Arden plans to spend more time with his wife, Laska, and their family. He envisions his time will include more fishing with grandsons and attending the dance events of his granddaughters. He also anticipates more travel, bike rides, woodwork, time to go on a mission trip, and give back to his community at the local Unity House and Elder Care Home.
“I want to thank Nufarm for believing in me and allowing me to share my vision for the ornamental market. The expansion and growth has been great challenge, and it has been a great ride for me climbing to Number One!” said Arden. “I will always look fondly on the experience and the professional and personal relationships I’ve gained,” said Arden.
Nufarm concurs that it has been a great ride. The company will remain dedicated to providing a top-notch team of reliable Turf and Ornamental experts. It will also remain thankful to Arden Bull. Ornamental customers seeking assistance should contact Greenhouse Customer Manager Brian Rund at email@example.com.
Anyone who wishes to bid Arden a farewell and happy retirement can do so by Nov. 30th at https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/D34EmHka
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Looking back at Expo Flor Ecuador 2018 and forward to the 2022 edition
- 2022-07-04 The Foliascreen – "A brand new green wall partition and privacy screen"
- 2022-07-04 US: Expanding uses of edible flowers help fuel strong demand
- 2022-07-04 Brandt completes takeover of Wickham Flower
- 2022-07-04 Jan Doldersum celebrates 25 years at Rijk Zwaan
- 2022-07-04 Modiform 2022-2023 catalog: presentation and products
- 2022-07-04 Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break