- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Climate-specific hibiscus for Southern European growers
The new Sunny Cities varieties
"The Hibiscus Group" consists of primarily Dutch producers of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis. In cooperation with Agriom a breeding program was launched to cater for their specific needs. Growth characteristics and consumer value were prime objectives. The additional focus on climate specific plant habits has made the Hibiscus Sunny Cities assortment become particularly interesting for production in Mediterranean regions. Varieties specifically bred for the warmer environments are Funchal, Sorrento, Sabaudia and Premiere, as well as Lucca, Torino and San Remo Improved.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- 2023-06-02 Meet Sira: White Santini with a bright green centre
- 2023-05-24 “New ways of utilising herbs in the garden”
- 2023-05-23 UK: Agapanthus 'Black Jack' Plant of the Year at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-19 "It adds a unique tropical flair to the garden or landscape"
- 2023-05-04 "Bi-colored Supertunias have been increasingly popular with North American gardeners"
- 2023-04-28 Stage 3 tissue culture, "Easier than you think"
- 2023-03-22 "Perfect for producers looking for something special"
- 2023-03-17 "May the White Force bloom with you"
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"