"The floriculture industry in Kenya is thriving and continues to grow rapidly. The professionalism of agribusinesses has had to dynamically move to meet the needs of the fast changing industry. Biologicals have become a major element to the business and as such Greenlife has low phytotoxity products within its range."
Agg-Manning will visit FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer and the IFTF in Vijfhuizen next week and will present these five key products of Greenlife;
- Alonze 50 EC: for control of spider mites, leafminers and thrips in Roses and Carnations
- Absolute 375SC: a broad-spectrum fungicide that is a tri AI product which will definitely come in handy in protection strategies against downy and powdery mildews.
- Epitome Elite 500 SP: an enhanced fast control contact and stomach action insecticide which controls a broad spectrum of insects on roses
- Taurus 500 SP: a novel insecticide that is absorbed into foliage and roots and is translocated acropetally in the plant. It is effective against, thrips, white flies, and aphids in roses
- Lexus 247SC: a broad-spectrum insecticide effective against aphids, thrips, and whiteflies, on a wide range of crops including roses.
For more information
Greenlife Crop Protection Africa