- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
UK: Headline partner for HTA Nursery Supply Show confirmed
With ICL having close relationships with both growers and fellow supply chain businesses they will be supporting the learning and development opportunities within the show.
ICL will be at the exhibition throughout in the Grow, Nurture, Protect Hub which will be a central area for visitors to gain expert advice and business support and this will also feed in to a guided tour of the hall and workshop areas that will run at timed intervals and will be led by Adam Ferjani, Marketing Communications Manager for Professional Horticulture as well as the HTA team.
Visitors will be guided to workshop areas and will be able to discover new innovative solutions to help plants grow stronger throughout the season as well as learn more about plant labelling, POS and image use and essentially making the most of Commercial Opportunities by identifying gaps in the market.
At the same time visitors on the tours will be able to see all the exhibitors in the show and at the end of the tour get tips on what to look out for and how to make the most of the companies available to them at the Nursery Supply Show.
Adam Ferjani commented, “We are excited to be a part of the event and in particular supporting professional learning opportunities which we see as a benefit for those in the trade new and old. By helping cultivate a learning atmosphere at the show it presents the chance of introducing experienced horticulturalists and those less so to the new technologies and concepts in all of the workshop areas.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 IFTEX celebrates 10th edition with a party
- 2023-06-08 Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
- 2023-06-08 Anthura's annual customer day dominated by energy transition in the floriculture sector
- 2023-06-07 33rd edition of trade fair GrootGroenPlus with many pluses
- 2023-06-07 Jamaica Horticultural Society's Flower Show 2023 showcased a growing-strong industry
- 2023-06-07 India: Workshop on orchids cultivation in non-traditional areas and intensification in traditional areas
- 2023-06-07 Dümmen Orange presents retail solutions at the Chiba Pack trials in Japan
- 2023-06-07 Papua New Guinea: Goroka to host first ever flower show
- 2023-06-07 Registration open for HTA's National Plant Show 2023
- 2023-06-07 UK: RHS Flower Show visitors set for immersive treat at Tatton Park
- 2023-06-07 Lily Company to showcase full range during Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-06-07 Growing media for ornamental crops
- 2023-06-06 Largest IFTEX to date kicks off in Nairobi
- 2023-06-06 Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- 2023-06-06 NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- 2023-06-05 US (FL): Impressions from Floriexpo
- 2023-06-05 Sunflower sea at anniversary celebration Van Gogh Museum with royal touch
- 2023-06-05 UK: Petersfield greenhouse company Alitex wins RHS Chelsea Flower Show award
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden