- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
March 14-16, Ho Chi Minh City
“HortEx Vietnam 2018 focusing on matchmaking”
A crucial part of the promotion campaign is direct contact with the visitors. The aim of the organisers is to evaluate the needs of visitors as well as participants and bring them together at the exhibition. The Vietnamese organiser has already put in place an extensive marketing and promotion campaign reaching out to the potential visitor groups.
On the website of HortEx Vietnam it is already possible for visitors to request for a meeting with one of the exhibitors. This special tool is available for all exhibitors that have made a definite booking.
In addition visitors are already able to register online for their free visitor badge.
Furthermore the strong support of the exhibition by for example Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association enables the organisers to communicate with their members and associated contacts directly.
Some 50 International companies have already registered for the exhibition. These exhibitors include: Agragex, Agrico, Agripolyane, APR – Novedades, Arrigoni S.p.A., Asthor Agricola S.A., BVB Substrates, Cermac, CMF Groupe, Cyklop International, Desch Plantpak, Enza Zaden, EUROPLANT Pflanzenzucht GmbH, Fruit Control Equipments S.r.l., HM.Clause, Holland Bulb Market, Hortus Supplies International, Idromeccanica Lucchini S.p.A., Irtec S.p.A., Koppert Biological Systems, Ludvig Svensson, Nederlandse Plastic Industrie, Netafim, Quiedan Company, Richel Group, Rijk Zwaan, RKW Hyplast NV, Royal Flowers, Sercom International, Soaplast S.r.l., Tecnidro S.r.l., Urbinati S.r.l., Zena Roses and many more.
Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry with a targeted trade show.
At HortEx Vietnam participants will be able to meet key decision-makers, strengthen valuable contacts with customers and partners and explore the potential of an exciting and huge emerging market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-20 Expo Flor Ecuador: What to expect?
- 2022-06-20 The roll-out of the Veiling Rhein-Maas customer portal