- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Growers and breeders present themselves jointly during the Flower Trials
At the Flora Experience, both growers and breeders present their products. By bringing together different locations, visitors can save valuable time. In the second week of June (Week 24), more than 7,000 people from over 65 different countries will visit the Flower Trials and will aim to see as much as possible in the three regions where the event is organised. The new Flora Experience is organised in the Westland region. The other two regions are Aalsmeer (the Netherlands) and Rhineland Westphalia (Germany).
The Flora Experience takes place from 12 to 15 June during the Flower Trials in the new World Horti Center in Naaldwijk. The fair is primarily aimed at professionals in the floriculture sector and is the place to talk to growers and breeders and to see the latest trends and novelties in the sector.
The Flora Experience is an initiative of the World Horti Center and GREENN. The newly opened World Horti Center is the most important innovation centre of the international greenhouse horticulture sector. It is a leading platform where business, education and government jointly innovate, connect, create and inspire. The centre is expected to be visited by about 25,000 international professionals a year.
GREENN organises the participation of floriculture businesses in international trade fairs. Maaike Koop’s company takes care of the full organisation of trade fairs and trade fair stands for growers, breeders and exporters based in the Netherlands and other countries. A well-known example is the Holland Collective at the Flowers Expo in Moscow. GREENN is also active at trade fairs in Spain, Turkey, China and Italy, and it develops initiatives in the South American market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-07-04 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stage the RHS Flower School
- 2022-07-04 Proven Winners announces its landscape roadshow at the Cincinnati Zoo
- 2022-07-04 Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival