- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stars for Europe (SfE) provides marketing tools for the green industry
These special training videos give inspiration and present ideas for creative projects over the advent period, with two brand new films for 2017:
"Glowing Red: Winter Bouquet with Christmas Stars" shows the creation of a festive winter bouquet using cut poinsettias.
"Planted Advent Wreath" shows the creation of a planted bowl as an alternative to the classic Advent wreath. All training films can be accessed, removing the need for cost-intensive and time-consuming on-site training.
SfE offers several interactive apps as well as various short films with decoration and care tips for consumers. The trade can integrate the films and apps into their own websites with just a few clicks, thus enhancing them in turn and attracting additional visitors. Numerous companies have already made use of this opportunity in recent years and with these films and apps have generated hundreds of calls on their own sites. This year, there are two new consumer films that present ideas for original Advent decorations, a hanging wreath and a table arrangement with vintage tableware. A detailed guide on how the integration works can be found on the industry web page for each individual film.
The numerous offers of www.sfe-web.com include print templates for advertisements, guides of various marketing themes, text templates, checklists for press work, illustrations and information material on quality assurance and care and much more.
At www.starsuniteeurope.eu there are also PR pictures available for the green industry.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses