- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Pleasant View Gardens adds Southern Territory Sales Manager
With nearly two decades of industry experience, Hoffman brings with him keen insight acquired from working closely with small start-ups, as well as established market leaders. All of which will help PVG strengthen its position in the southern markets as wholesale growers of annuals, perennials, and herbs – most notably Proven Winners plants.
“Having Paul on board with us is just the shot in the arm we need for our southern region,” states Pleasant View’s National Sales Manager, Andy Huntington. “His experience, combined with a natural passion for top-notch customer service makes him the perfect fit for us as we continue to expand and make our customers successful at every turn.”
Hoffman’s responsibilities with PVG will focus primarily on the management and expansion of its southern territory, but will also include activities related to new product introductions, sales and broker program planning and implementation, as well as nurturing relationships with customers and broker reps. Hoffman will also be actively involved with Proven Winners Certified Garden Center training and customer education specific to plant materials, Pleasant View Gardens and Proven Winners brands.
Prior to joining PVG, Hoffman was the Territory Manager of Golf Irrigation for Wesco Turf in Northern Florida, where he represented Toro’s irrigation line of products for golf courses in the largest geographic area of the company. It was there where Hoffman earned the prestigious “Toro Rookie of the Year” award. Hoffman is also SMEI Certified and was the past president of the North Florida Chapter of the Florida Nursery, Growers & Landscape Association.
Hoffman’s past hort experience also includes his time as sales manager for Green Technologies, where he established sales distribution channels for an undeveloped organic-based fertilizer company – selling to garden centers, wholesalers, and golf courses. He was also the regional sales manager at Skinner Nurseries developing an outside sales team that helped catapult the company from a modest $9 million to more than $100 million in annual sales.
Hoffman hails from Iowa’s Ashford University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Entrepreneurship.
For more information
7316 Pleasant St.
Loudon, NH 03307
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"