Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Vice Chairman of Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference visits Anthura
Mr Marco van Herk, commercial director of Anthura and Mrs. lin Wenyi, Vice Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference.
The Vice Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, Mrs. Lin Wenyi is also well known for her work in a variety of political posts. She has been the vice mayor of Beijing and she was deputy-secretary general of the National People’s Congress Standing Committee. She was also involved in the preparation of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Mrs. Lin Wenyi was accompanied by Mr. Wu Ken, the Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China in the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the commercial counsellor of the embassy ,Mr. Guosheng Zhang. The visit focused on the opportunities for horticulture of China and The Netherlands. They got a tour through the Anthurium and Orchid showroom and the production facilities, where they were informed about Anthura’s future varieties and the automated production and breeding processes.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers
- 2023-05-19 Linda Price from Wyveale Nurseries wins competition to name new phormium
- 2023-05-19 US (LA): Curiosity blooms into a flower farm with best bud
- 2023-05-19 Make-upz assortment newest addition to Deroose USA portfolio
- 2023-05-18 NL: Stolk Brothers grow anthuriums peat free
- 2023-05-18 NL: Organic Rose Nursery the Bierkreek decorates The Peace Palace