Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Theme floats show the beauty of Taiwan’s flowers
Theme 1: Safe and tasty local food
This theme float presents the fruitful results of the agro-food industry and agricultural safety. On it, there is kitchenware made of environmentally friendly materials such as paper pulp from newspaper, with decorations of domestic materials such as red, green and black beans, as well as brown and polished rice. It symbolizes an abundant harvest. Moreover, dozens of local cut flowers, potted flowers and foliage plants, including moth orchids, dancing-doll orchids, flaming lilies and white lilies, are also displayed. This theme emphasizes the safety of agricultural products with the traceable agricultural products (TAP) label and organic label. By seeing those labels can consumers feel safe to enjoy the tasty local food.
Theme 2: Fun in beautiful nature
Taiwan is surrounded by the sea with diverse natural landscapes and rich ecological features. This whale-shaped theme float, along with high-quality export-oriented flowers and plants, such as moth orchids and dancing-doll orchids, exhibits this beautiful island’s diverse landscapes from mountains, waterfalls, fields to the oceans. The purpose is to promote the nation’s sustainable forest ecologies, livable rural environments, and plentiful marine tourism resources. With a new agricultural value, Taiwan is constructed as a leisure island combining agricultural production, natural resources and sustainable development.
Theme 3: Smart technology and agricultural innovation
This theme float presents the image of cloud technology, accompanied by the unmanned aerial vehicle, intelligent robot and environment-controlled greenhouse. On it, the latest agricultural technology is decorated with domestic high-quality flowers. It is expected that in the near future, unmanned aerial vehicles will fly over the fields and collect big data with cloud technology. This signifies a new face of agricultural technology different from the traditional one, fully demonstrating the nation’s advanced agricultural technology and continuous innovation. The forward-looking technology of smart devices would surely boost the transformation of the agricultural sector.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content