- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Dramm & Echter donates gerbera daisies to breast cancer walk
This will be the 9th year that Dramm & Echter has provided the floral donation to event participants. "The Susan G. Komen San Diego 3-Day is a way of bringing the community together to support those who have dealt with cancer's devastation. As a local flower farm, we are honored to show our support by sharing symbolic pink flowers with each participant as they reach the midway point on their amazing journey. Our team takes pride in growing beautiful flowers and remains committed to supporting our local community," said owner, Bob Echter.
The Susan G. Komen 3-Day is a 60-mile walk for women and men who are ready to end breast cancer forever. Participants raise a minimum of $2,300 and walk an average of 20 miles a day for three consecutive days, educating tens of thousands of people about breast health and raising funds to help support breast cancer research and community outreach programs. Over the past 13 years and 150 events, the Komen 3-Day has raised more than $810 million — which Komen has used to save lives and make huge strides in breast cancer research. Seventy-five percent of the net proceeds raised by the 3-Day help support Komen's global research program, while the remaining 25 percent supports programs providing medical support (patient navigation programs, for example), and local education programs funded by local Affiliates.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'