Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
No designed bouquets on high platforms “shouting out” their marvelous appearance were there. Actually, at first glance, the display looked almost empty, with only one large arrangement on the stand.
Instead, mysterious boxes were aligned in a row, inviting curious visitors to get closer and take a peek. Inside the boxes, laid an extraordinary arrangement, made by Astrid Van Der Berg using different colored plates for the Scoop Scabiosa series.
“Having double appearances at once, one at the IFTF and one in Aalsmeer, encouraged us to have some fun and take risks. We decided to be different, and use our Aalsmeer display to attract more attention, not by being 'louder', but rather by being 'unique'”, says Liat Kaplan, Global Marketing Manager.
Reactions were positive and enthusiastic with many passersby who could not resist the temptation to get closer and look down to “search” for the lost flowers of the display.
“We say “imagine more” and we mean it. We encourage each of our employees around the world, no matter what discipline they come from, to always try and “imagine more”, bring more value and progress to our company and industry”, says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
The Scoop series continues to collect awards, after the winning of Blackberry Scoop at the Glass Tulip in 2014, when it was just introduced – Candy Scoop picked the 3rd prize at the Dutch Tulip award held by FloraHolland early November.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content