- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
"Jungle Talks gain popularity"
Last month, Aleia Roses from Spain hosted a masterclass and the session was followed by a so-called ‘pitch webinar’ during which international students and young professionals can apply for a job or traineeship. As always, these pitch webinars are open for candidates from around the globe and can be followed by anyone with an internet connection.
This Thursday, at 19:30 CET, the Aleia pitch webinar will take place and you are invited to join both this session (click here to register) as well as the East-West Seed masterclass.
Jungle Talks are becoming well known and more successful. For the upcoming pitch webinar with Aleia Roses, more than 20 candidates from among others China, Brazil, the Philippines, Italy, Haiti, Argentina, Ecuador and Indonesia sent in their motivation letters and CVs. So far four of them have made it to the final round and will pitch for Aleia (and for you!) this Thursday.
Interested in more from Jungle Talks? Contact Renee Snijders at email@example.com and register for the Jungle Talks newsletter.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-09 AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- 2023-06-09 India: Secretary of Agriculture Shri. Manoj Ahuja (IAS) visited plant biotech facilities of KF Bioplant
- 2023-06-09 "Many good efforts made by the growers to diversify, pack at source and become more climate resilient"
- 2023-06-08 IFTEX celebrates 10th edition with a party
- 2023-06-08 Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
- 2023-06-08 Anthura's annual customer day dominated by energy transition in the floriculture sector
- 2023-06-07 33rd edition of trade fair GrootGroenPlus with many pluses
- 2023-06-07 Jamaica Horticultural Society's Flower Show 2023 showcased a growing-strong industry
- 2023-06-07 India: Workshop on orchids cultivation in non-traditional areas and intensification in traditional areas
- 2023-06-07 Dümmen Orange presents retail solutions at the Chiba Pack trials in Japan
- 2023-06-07 Papua New Guinea: Goroka to host first ever flower show
- 2023-06-07 Registration open for HTA's National Plant Show 2023
- 2023-06-07 UK: RHS Flower Show visitors set for immersive treat at Tatton Park
- 2023-06-07 Lily Company to showcase full range during Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-06-07 Growing media for ornamental crops
- 2023-06-06 Largest IFTEX to date kicks off in Nairobi
- 2023-06-06 Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- 2023-06-06 NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- 2023-06-05 US (FL): Impressions from Floriexpo
- 2023-06-05 Sunflower sea at anniversary celebration Van Gogh Museum with royal touch