- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- Nanobubble tech improves root health and vitality of Gerbera Daisies
- Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Jungle Talks gain popularity"
Last month, Aleia Roses from Spain hosted a masterclass and the session was followed by a so-called ‘pitch webinar’ during which international students and young professionals can apply for a job or traineeship. As always, these pitch webinars are open for candidates from around the globe and can be followed by anyone with an internet connection.
This Thursday, at 19:30 CET, the Aleia pitch webinar will take place and you are invited to join both this session (click here to register) as well as the East-West Seed masterclass.
Jungle Talks are becoming well known and more successful. For the upcoming pitch webinar with Aleia Roses, more than 20 candidates from among others China, Brazil, the Philippines, Italy, Haiti, Argentina, Ecuador and Indonesia sent in their motivation letters and CVs. So far four of them have made it to the final round and will pitch for Aleia (and for you!) this Thursday.
Interested in more from Jungle Talks? Contact Renee Snijders at email@example.com and register for the Jungle Talks newsletter.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran