Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
US: Kroger elevates floral line with new Bloom Haus brand
"Customers can always count on our professional florists to help them find the perfect item from our broad assortment of unique floral offerings," said Teri Rose, Kroger's director of floral merchandising. "Whether for gifting, special occasions or just because, Bloom Haus will provide our customers with an elegant, fresh and fabulous new floral line to choose from. Cultivated with care, your personal selection from our bountiful assortment is a wonderful way to elevate your day, brighten any moment or make someone's day blossom."
All Bloom Haus flowers will carry the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal ensuring the product is grown on farms that meet social and environmental standards designed to protect forests, soil, water, wildlife, and the communities and people who live and work in those forests and farms. The green frog seal assures customers the flowers they are purchasing have been grown and harvested using environmentally- and socially-responsible practices.
Bloom Haus is included in Kroger's e-commerce assortment. The flowers can be conveniently ordered by customers and picked up curbside at nearly 1,000 ClickList stores, joining an extensive selection of flower choices, fresh food and everyday products at low prices. As Kroger's home delivery service expands, Bloom Haus flowers will also be available for purchase, enabling customers to brighten their day or that of a family member or friend.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content