Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Paulo Santos joins Ridder HortiMaX North America
Paulo has over 20 years of international business experience in the USA, Europe and Latin America as head grower and production manager from small to large agricultural organizations such as Royal Van Zanten, Grolink and Driscolls. Paulo holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering from Brazil and is a PCA and CCA advisor.
He is known for effectively aligning companies’ innovations efforts with their strategic vision to obtain competitive advantage. His accomplishments include influencing growers in the adoption of higher efficient crop systems using hydroponics technology, and design and implementation of enclosed growing zones in tunnels and small to high-tech greenhouses using full automation with climate controls that improve product quality and yield.
Paulo has a unique long work experience with nursery plant material, flowers and soft fruit (berry) commercial operations. His expertise allowed him to develop an extensive network with the leading growers and suppliers in the industry. His strengths include outstanding analytical, problem solving and communication skills, combined with a balanced entrepreneurial and investigative mind set which has led to creative solutions and delivered of results focused in growers' return on investment.
Paulo shared his thoughts about the new opportunity: “I am very excited to join the Ridder HortiMaX North American team now that growers are facing increased labor, water and regulation challenges. The Company has an updated portfolio of hardware and software products that will fit perfectly in the tool box of growers to produce more with fewer resources. I have known and used their products for years and trust the reliability, consistency and flexibility to accommodate the grower’s needs.”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports
- 2023-05-24 From You Flowers and FTD announce merger
- 2023-05-24 Photo Report: Greenhouse Management Training Day, China:“ Knowledge, Awareness, Sharing“
- 2023-05-24 Marginpar and VBW launch collaboration
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Murara Plants wins renewable Energy Award during EMA 2023
- 2023-05-23 Sollum Technologies appoints Michael Hanan for the US market