- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australia: Rudi Fabian passes away
"It is with deep sadness that we advise members of the passing of Rudi Fabian. Rudi passed away on Monday night (AEST) 27th November 2017.
"Rudi started in our industry late in life having completed a Horticultural Certificate in 1980. The first two decades of his professional life was spent in Banking and export. Notwithstanding this, Rudi became very well known throughout the entire Australian gardening industry with which he was associated with for more than 20 years.
"From Mid 1984 until late 1994 he was co-owner and manager of Erina Gardenworld, an award winning garden centre near Gosford on the NSW Central Coast. It was 1984 that Rudi was amongst those garden centre operators who formed the GreenGold Nursery Group, which he served as a Director and President for 9 years.
"In the late 1980s he was a Director and Vice President of the Nursery Industry Association of New South Wales. In 1989 he was elected a Director of the Nursery Industry Association of Australia and in 1991 became its President.
"In the early 1990s he was a NSW presenter of the popular ABC Garden Australia. In 1998 Rudi was appointed to our industry Marketing Forum, and in 1999 he was chosen as its Chairman. In early 1999 Rudi was again elected a Director of the Nursery Industry of Australia and in late 1999 a Director of Nursery Industry Association of New South Wales.
"Over the last 15 years, Rudi has been a Business Development Officer with NGINA, the Managing Director of Rudi Fabian Associates and lately the CEO of Cape Vale Pty Ltd, UK.
"Our thoughts are with Rudi’s family and friends at this time."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-27 From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- 2022-06-27 aspara by Growgreen celebrates summer and fourth of July with indoor gardening promotion
- 2022-06-24 Floréac awarded the Trophée d’Or 2022 by JardinPlus for the third time in a row
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-24 Roses Forever's garden roses scoop prizes
- 2022-06-23 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-23 Biotalys and Novozymes enter into partnership
- 2022-06-23 FM Group and Hilverda De Boer to merge
- 2022-06-23 First plants get a spot in new greenhouse of Forever Plants Group