Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
US (MI): Spring Meadow Nursery revamps brand identity
The previous logo consisted of a sprig of three green leaves which represented Spring Meadow Nursery’s shrub propagation heritage. This is still reflected in the leaf of the new design, however, the addition of a colorful flower bud expresses a dedication to the development and introduction of new, colorful, flowering shrub genetics.
The streamlined presentation also edits out the words “Nursery Inc.” from the branding, reinforcing a reach that extends far beyond nursery work. Spring Meadow Nursery currently has over 34 acres of greenhouses and research facilities, allowing the propagation of exponentially larger and more vigorous lines, and the expansion of plant genetics and development programs for the Proven Winners ColorChoice brand.
“What we do at Spring Meadow has been continuously evolving to meet the needs of our customers and bring new plant varieties to the market.” said Product Development & Marketing Manager, Tim Wood. “We felt a need for our identity to match that evolution and this new logo does that.”
Look for the new Spring Meadow logo in their booth at MANTS this January in Baltimore and watch for a new website launch in the upcoming months at www.SpringMeadowNursery.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content