- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australia: Daphne Perfume Princess is ready for retail shelves
From now onwards, this popular plant will be readily available in greater numbers to the retail market. This award winning plant has previously only been available in limited numbers.
Rich flowering & winter hardy
This is a cross between two different types of daphne, d. Odora which is rather finicky but grown for its rich perfume plus the tricky one to grow d. bholua known for its rich flowering and winter hardiness. (Jacqueline Postill is a cultivar of d. bholua).
Perfume Princess has a rich scented perfume of Odora but with the beautiful citrus undertones of d. bholua and longer flowering season with larger blooms.
Plant of the Year
It is capable of growing in full sun (both in Tesselaar’s trial gardens up to 40 deg C (full sun) and also outside in places like the hot and humid state of Alabama in the USA). Daphne Perfume Princess is both quick to grow (in almost most soils) and flower and more tolerant of most Daphne growing conditions.
This plant has already proved its merits as a consumer favourite and it won the Plant of the Year Award in Australia.
You can discuss Daphne Perfume Princess with the team on the Tesselaar stand at IPM Essen on stand E39 Hall 2.
For more information:
Anthony Tesselaar International Pty Ltd
327 Monbulk Road,
SILVAN, Victoria 3795, Australia
T: +61 3 9737 9568
F: +61 3 9737 9899
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Perk up your Cultivate experience with Danziger
- 2022-06-24 House plants can improve your well-being, but there's a catch
- 2022-06-08 Domestication and conservation of three species of Dendrobium Swartz
- 2022-05-17 Sundaville Flamingo Pink is now available
- 2022-05-11 CSU Award for 'Sunbeckia Ophelia'
- 2022-04-27 Houseplant hustlers: for some people, money does grow on trees
- 2022-04-26 "One of the silver linings of the supply chain issues: it got us thinking out of the box and trying new things”
- 2022-04-26 MNP / Suntory shows many novelties during spring events
- 2022-04-13 Mandala and Mandala Plus: two colorful new Senecio series
- 2022-04-12 Calathea:" a kaleidoscope of colors, patterns and possibilities"
- 2022-04-07 Most trending plant varieties from the 2021 Michigan Plant Trials
- 2022-04-06 Nature’s Way Farms launches new rare Alocasia Dawn in honor of founder
- 2022-04-04 "At least 100 days of flowering is now guaranteed"
- 2022-04-04 Highlights of the Primula Paradiso open days
- 2022-04-01 "It makes optimal use of the cultivation surface"
- 2022-03-28 Potted lisianthus Julietta: "A lovely gift"
- 2022-03-28 Select Breeding puts renewed assortment of patio roses in the spotlight
- 2022-03-28 See new plant introductions at the California Spring Trials
- 2022-03-28 Worker back in office after 2 years finds gigantic plant
- 2022-03-21 NZ: Retiree cuts back on houseplant obsession - she now has only 400