- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
UK: Earley Ornamentals presents Product Heroes 2018
This compact commercial collection consists of nine core products, which are available across a broad spectrum of delivery weeks throughout the core seasons.
Selected from the extensive Earley Ornamentals range there are several commercial growing opportunities available, a particular favourite at Earley Ornamentals is the Pansy Premier. Its extended colour range includes the new Carmine Rose with Blotch and the best-selling Gold with Blotch.
Another Product Hero is Viola Vibrante. Earley's own viola, Vibrante was introduced in 2015 and has proven to be one of the range's leading products with 17 separate colours and six mixes.
A popular plant choice for 2018 is Nemesia. Now including varieties Nemesia Bordeaux, which boasts large wine-red coloured flowers and has a compact upright habit and pretty Nemesia Lilac Queen with its large bicolour purple and lavender flowers and neat compact habit.
Other choices include Nemesia Sunsatia and Aroma. A wide selection of Nemesia options feature in the Product Heroes collection and are available in Earley’s 144 tray format, which offers a larger 20cc cell volume.
Also available in the 144 tray are Bidens options and X Petchoa SuperCal Light Yellow, which was Highly Commended in the Best Plant Introduction Bedding or Pot Plant category at Four Oaks 2017.
Seed and cutting raised Petunias are included in this collection, including the bright on-trend Petunia Constellation Aries and Crazytunia, as well as Petunia Success Mix, a new variety with a tidy semi-trailing habit and wide colour range. Early flowering and uniform it is ideal for hanging basket, patio or bedding.
This extensive Petunia offer is available in tray sizes P144 and P480.
Other Product Heroes include beautiful Bella Fuchsia with the first double-flowered semi-trailing variety - new colour Julia.
Meeting the trends for big blousy blooms, new variety Cosmos Apollo Lovesong offers large flowers and strong petals and is available in tray size 360 during weeks 9-21.
Completing the Product Heroes collection is the award-winning SunPatiens range. This Power Flower range delivers colour, consistency and exceptional outdoor performance.
Click here to find out more about the Earley Ornamentals Product Heroes 2018.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'