- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Myplant & Garden presents garden center trends
In this way the garden center has the opportunity of involving the consumer through a path in which he can fulfil his expectations and desires, by letting the new trends and innovations talk to him.
The new edition of the Garden Center New Trend event has its fil rouge in the “Small Concept, Smart Business” notion. It is an innovative project that offers new formats, products and exhibiting ideas that lead the customer in his choice, by making the experience of shopping something exciting.
There will be six areas – the typical areas that one finds in a garden center – that will be revisited in a more modern and functional way.
For more information:
Myplant & Garden
Tel. (+39) 02 6889080
Fax (+39) 02 60737218
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-04-28 UK: New little dobbies opens in the heart of Cheltenham
- 2023-04-26 US: Garden supply prices up about 15%, cost of fertilizer triples
- 2023-04-25 UK: "Positive results in a challenging climate"
- 2023-04-19 Germany: New location and concept for Blumen Risse
- 2023-04-19 UK: Blue Diamond acquires 43rd Garden Centre
- 2023-04-05 US (MT): Nursery and garden center is blooming with a diverse selection of plants
- 2023-03-31 Germany: "Better weather needed to lift garden center sales of outdoor plants"
- 2023-03-27 UK: Replacing a 1500 sqm roof at Folkstone Garden Center in Kent
- 2023-03-24 UK: Garden center sales see February boost
- 2022-12-19 Bee conservation Trust’s founder to create a buzz at upcoming GCA conference
- 2022-12-15 UK: James Coles Nurseries commits to eco friendly power
- 2022-11-15 US: “Gardening may have been pandemic-proof, but it’s not inflation-proof”
- 2022-11-15 UK: Horticulture skills shortage to impact garden supply chain
- 2022-11-01 US (CA): New Roseville location for Green Acres Nursery & Supply
- 2022-10-28 Saving energy and covering with 32mm polycarbonate
- 2022-10-07 Christmas at Kew returns for 10th year
- 2022-09-27 KidsGardening now offers youth garden resources in Spanish
- 2022-09-20 Fleuroselect Home Garden Conference shines a spotlight on 'Small Space Gardening'
- 2022-09-08 KidsGardening.org launches 2023 youth garden grant and invites new sponsors
- 2022-09-06 Victorian Horticulture celebrated in Parliament House