- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Oboya Horticulture changes MTF listing to Nasdaq First North
"The listing on Nasdaq First North is an important step on Oboya Horticulture’s growth journey. Nasdaq is a global and well-known brand, which enables increased visibility on the financial market and makes it easier for institutions and international investors to become shareholders in the Company. I also want to take the opportunity to thank AktieTorget for a great co-operation during the previous years", says Mikael Palm Andersson, CEO of Oboya Horticulture Industries AB.
Oboya Horticulture will continue to be traded under the name ticker OBOYA B and the same ISIN code SE0006259834. The Company's shareholders will not need to take any specific measures in conjunction with the listing.
As a consequence of the listing on Nasdaq First North, the company has produced a company description that is available on Oboya Horticulture’s home page, www.oboya.se.
Erik Penser Bank is the company’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-27 aspara by Growgreen celebrates summer and fourth of July with indoor gardening promotion
- 2022-06-27 From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- 2022-06-24 Floréac awarded the Trophée d’Or 2022 by JardinPlus for the third time in a row
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media