- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Porta Nova supporting wholesale around Europe
“Porta Nova recently started the second phase of the campaign which we have been conducting for the better part of 2018 as we head towards the festive season and 2018,” says Mark Van Vliet, Porta Nova’s Development Manager who is in charge of quality and service.
Beautiful display as Porta Nova supports Huiskula Helsinki during the celebrations of Finland’s 100 years of independence.
“It is important for wholesalers to work closely with growers and suppliers in order to give the very best to florists and other customers; and to guarantee top quality throughout the chain,” adds Mark.
Porta Nova supporting Moinet & Fils of France during their open Day
The joint ‘Porta Nova promotion days’ has been quite successful and has had good reception from wholesalers across Europe. Since the beginning of the campaign, several strategies have been put in place with effort from both Porta Nova and the wholesalers to position top quality Porta Nova Red Naomi roses in a more interactive sense to not only current customers but also new ones. Modules include among others… Price Promotion, attractive Point of Sale displays, Porta Nova focus week, Porta Nova Blooming week, joint workshops for florists as well as the ‘At the Table with Porta Nova & wholesaler campaign.
“During my visits to wholesalers around Europe, I noticed that a good number of them want to organise such activities for their clients. But they often didn’t know how to go about it and also did not have enough time to organise. We can take this out of their hands. All they have to do is contact us,” says Mark.
At the table with Porta Nova.
For the coming year, Porta Nova will organize “At the table with Porta Nova & Wholesaler” events where a wholesaler can invite some of his clients to do a luxurious table setting using Porta Nova roses and also organize a get-together at the same table with his key customers.
Beautiful Porta Nova fashion and display at Florever in Italy
Recently Porta Nova partnered with Florever, one of the foremost wholesalers in the Italian market supplying cut-flower, plants and floral accessories together with the Floranthousai team led by floral designer Cyrille Ribet to create a gorgeous Porta Nova Red Naomi installation and beautiful fashion. Read more about this project here.
Porta Nova week at KURZ blumen in Stuttgart, Germany
Porta Nova invites wholesalers to join the joint promotion initiative which is still being sustained as we approach the busy festive season and also well into the coming year.
For more information:
Abr. Kroesweg 44
2742 KX Waddinxveen
T: +31 (0)79 593 3817
F: +31 (0)79 593 3813
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content