- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
BioProtection Association expands global footprint, elects new president
The three key additions raises BPG's total membership to eight regional associations representing biocontrol/bioprotection companies on five continents.
"The introduction of the Colombian, Indian, and Japanese biocontrol associations into BPG significantly increases our critical mass and sets the stage for broader harmonization efforts and new efficiencies that will deliver benefits both to end users and ultimately, consumers," said Rick Melnick, President of BPG and Global Brand Manager of Valent BioSciences. "By bringing together the world's leading experts on biocontrol technology and advocacy, BPG is poised to engage IGOs, NGOs, and regulators as the go-to source for information on biocontrol technologies."
BPG members also elected Thomas Mason, Managing Director of Dudutech, as the organization's incoming President. Mason will assume the role on January 1, 2018. Headquartered in Kenya, Dudutech is part of the South African Bioproducts Organization (SABO) and a charter BPG member.
"Leading a global team of associations and individuals who share our vision of bringing sustainable, biological solutions to growers and other stakeholders is an honor," said Mason. "We remain confident that BPG will form a much-needed bridge to help drive the adoption of bioproducts worldwide.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-27 From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- 2022-06-27 aspara by Growgreen celebrates summer and fourth of July with indoor gardening promotion
- 2022-06-24 Floréac awarded the Trophée d’Or 2022 by JardinPlus for the third time in a row
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-24 Roses Forever's garden roses scoop prizes
- 2022-06-23 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-23 Biotalys and Novozymes enter into partnership
- 2022-06-23 FM Group and Hilverda De Boer to merge
- 2022-06-23 First plants get a spot in new greenhouse of Forever Plants Group