- Head of Sales & Opportunities - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Commercial Manager - Spain
- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
Top 5 -last week
- China: Impression of PanAmerican Seed New Variety Pack Trial, 2021 World Garden Show
- Decowraps launches the Eco Wrap
- "Rising demand for Zimbabwean roses calls for farm expansion"
- Uganda: "We've learned some valuable lessons from the COVID-19 period"
- "The Ethiopian flower industry has shown remarkable growth over the past years"
Top 5 -last month
- Change in US flower consumption: "From holiday to everyday purchases"
- "Breeding chrysanthemums in the Colombian climate brings several genetic advantages"
- Colombia: "Mother’s Day season not affected by the protests"
- "The demand for preserved roses has grown exponentially"
- "Kenyan rose farmers watch out: False Codling Moth could stop export of roses to EU"
Solar simulator leads to horticulture light revolution
Programmable light spectra without loss of power
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-14 NL: "Now, it works as it should"
- 2021-05-11 Excess motion in CEA facility maintenance and how to eliminate it
- 2021-05-11 Glasshouse facility supports technology solution testing
- 2021-05-07 LED lighting through an energetic lens
- 2021-05-06 Myths surrounding ‘white light’ – Do you need ‘white’ light to grow better crops?
- 2021-05-04 Gibraltar growing and processing companies unify as Prospiant
- 2021-05-03 "More efficient quality control with new discharge conveyor"
- 2021-04-30 More natural PAR light through insight into light capacity
- 2021-04-27 Ellepot and PlantPaper join forces in merger
- 2021-04-26 Measuring is knowing, especially for LED-lighting
- 2021-04-21 "It’s like a blood test for crops"
- 2021-04-16 New platform might enable better crop yields
- 2021-04-13 This digital cultivation logbook does not forget or lose anything
- 2021-04-12 "Do not rely solely in the blue LEDs from suppliers"
- 2021-04-12 CIS with Stefano: "Some patience needed, but everything will be okay"
- 2021-04-09 The ABC of PAR, PPF and PPFD
- 2021-04-08 Rise of the 'robo-plants': scientists fuse nature with technology
- 2021-04-08 US (NY): Thrive Agritech releases new 600W Pinnacle LED grow light
- 2021-04-07 Embedded multi-sensor & imaging horticulture lighting system launched
- 2021-03-30 "Remote advice is direct and future proof"