Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Agriflor 2022 postponed
- South Africa: SAFGA visit to Kwazulu Natal
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
Top 5 -last month
Video: Osmocote longevity - Controlled release fertilizer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Sustainability and tree nurseries
- 2022-08-09 "Total quality management research guides postharvest quality success"
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-19 Effects in Chrysanthemum morifolium irrigated with grey and treated water
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent
- 2022-07-13 "The fastest way to higher returns"
- 2022-07-11 Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation improves flower yield
- 2022-07-08 Peony hydration prior to storage and shipping increases vase life
- 2022-07-07 Active ingredients: worth the investment?
- 2022-07-06 Australia: bee tracker measures real-time pollination
- 2022-06-29 US (CT): Rising fertilizer prices hitting farms, parks and gardens
- 2022-06-29 Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- 2022-06-28 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- 2022-06-27 Nanobubble tech improves root health and vitality of Gerbera Daisies
- 2022-06-23 “Sustainable cultivation is a choice that you have to make out of conviction”
- 2022-06-13 Making fertilizer from tomato plant waste
- 2022-06-02 New flower food product to improve petal color intensity and vase life
- 2022-06-01 6 new crop-specific nutrient monitoring factsheets
- 2022-05-26 Plant-based biostimulants from cultivated crops
- 2022-05-18 Pee for peonies: university researches urine-based fertilizers