- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- Hortiflorexpo IPM Beijing postponed due to coronavirus
- Costa Rica's largest ever cocaine haul found in ornamental flower shipment bound for Netherlands
- NL: A look inside the new greenhouse of van Lugt Lisianthus
- Norwegians celebrate Mother’s Day with pot roses from Norway
- Kenya: Cost of roses rises sharply after heavy rains hit flower farms
Top 5 -last week
- "A rose every lady deserves"
- Valentine's Day 2020: Ups and downs in international rose trade
- Netherlands: Higher rose prices as Kenyan supply lags behind
- Dümmen Orange and Perfect Plants sign agreement for collaboration
- The Friday effect and oversupply: the challenges for Colombia’s flower sector in 2020
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Substrate handling influences water holding capacity
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-30 A sustainable netting solution for growblocks and pellets
- 2020-01-30 A.M.A. celebrates over one billion Ellepots sold
- 2020-01-29 Klasmann-Deilmann to distribute coir raw materials Shakti Cocos worldwide
- 2020-01-27 Family business focuses on sustainable and climate-neutral products in its anniversary year
- 2020-01-23 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2020-01-17 Influence of substrate on shelf life of Phalaenopsis
- 2019-12-19 "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
- 2019-11-08 Launch of pure Forest Gold wood fibre delivered in big bags
- 2019-10-18 A biodegradable plant propagation system looking to take off in the Australian market
- 2019-09-25 New solution in the trend towards peat substitutes
- 2019-09-20 Fred Strijk new account manager at Lentse & Slingerland Potgrond
- 2019-09-17 "Peat is part of the answer"
- 2019-09-16 Steam sterilization for horticultural growing media
- 2019-09-12 UK: GMA sets out road map timelines towards sustainable growing media
- 2019-08-16 "We are able to keep the greenhouse cleaner"
- 2019-08-15 UK: Growing 100 percent peat free
- 2019-07-03 "Growing on a bad substrate is like riding a motorbike with wooden wheels"
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 "RHP-certification next step in the supply of high-quality coco resources"
- 2019-06-05 Video: Bark-based growing medium for perennials, mums, trees and shrubs