The third annual international investment forum "Greenhouse Complexes Russia 2018" will be held in Moscow, 5th-6th of December 2018. Every year, more than 500 leaders from the largest greenhouse complexes and agricultural holdings of Russia and the CIS (APKh ECO-Culture, Agro-Invest, Agrokombinat, Yuzhniy, Belaya Dacha, Agrofirma Vyborzhets, BRB APK, Greenhouses of Belogorya, Flowers of Udmurtia, Agrocomplex Rodina, TK Krasnaya Ploshad, YugAgroHolding, AgroComplex Ivanisovo, Greenhouse, Rudakovo, RouzHill, Greenhouses of Alaniya, Turovskiy Greenhouse Complex, UK Gorkunov, TK Volzhskiy, and others) as well as investors, representatives of government agencies, agronomists, and managers of retail outlets and servicing companies take part in the forum.
Register here to participate: https://www.greenhousesforum.com/en/registration/
Participating companies in the 2018 forum include:
- APKh ECO-Culture – a group of companies, specializing in the production and supply of vegetables. Its primary crops are cucumbers and tomatoes. At the present time, the company maintains greenhouse complexes totalling 145 hectares in Stavropol province and the Lipetsk and Leningrad regions. Through to 2023, the company’s total area under cultivation is expected to increase to 581.76 hectares of modern, high-tech greenhouses;
- Agrofirma Vyborzhets – a major producer of fresh vegetables and salad greens in the North-West region of Russia. Comprising the holding company are ZAO Agrofirma “Vyborzhets”, ZAO “Karelskiy”, and retail outlet “Vyborzhets”; their combined cultivation area is 850 hectares, of which 45 hectares are greenhouse space. Among the firm’s development plans is the construction of a 20-hectare, next-generation greenhouse complex;
- Ekoresource – a project to construct a 23-hectare greenhouse complex to be used for year-round production of tomatoes. Already in progress is the construction of a complex for processing, sorting, and packaging;
- Dolina Solntsa – a project for growing tomatoes and salad greens in a closed 5.8 hectare environment. A second-stage greenhouse complex is currently planned for construction and investment;
- UralInvestAgro – a greenhouse project for production of tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, and flowers with 109 hectares already in use and an additional 80 hectares under construction; the first stage of the new construction is 12 hectares. Also planned for construction are storage areas and stages for processing, sorting, packaging, and transportation;
- IGS Agro – an investment project for the construction of a 1-hectare fungiculture complex for production of mushrooms and compost, along with many other major projects for greenhouse and mushroom production in Russia and the CIS.
Gold sponsor: Grodan. Silver sponsors: Signify, Svetogor, Green Automation Group. Bronze sponsors: Royal Brinkman, Rijk Zwaan, Mir Stekla, AWETA, Lider-Pak. Video promotion sponsor: Uralhim.