UK: Issuing plant passports to trade plants in the EU

In this document, the UK Government describes how growers and traders can get authorised to issue plant passports, when you need to be authorised and the plants that need passports. The government recently updated the link to the EU protected zones document.

Click here for more information.

Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber