The voting has started for the British Florist Association Industry Awards.
The categories of the BFA Industry Awards change to ensure the awards remain current and reflect the ever-changing florist industry. Below are the categories for 2019.
- IoPF Floristry Student of the Year
- Floristry Tutor of the Year
- Floristry Training Provider of the Year
- Grower of the Year
- Sundries Supplier of the Year
- Local Flower Wholesaler of the Year
- Flower Supplier of the Year
- Floristry Service Provider of the Year
- Florist Website of the Year
- Retail Florist Shop of the Year
How the voting works
- Voting Opens – Voting reopens this time to vote for the shortlist, this is the time for companies across the UK to get their clients to vote for them in the awards. The time when the industry selects their favoured industry champions, those they’d like to win the suppliers, colleges, peers and colleagues awards
- Voting Closes, verification begins – The BFA verify all votes.
- Finalists announced
- Winners announced at Gala Dinner