Fans in the greenhouse are of course installed for a reason. But if you choose to install (an extra) one, you clearly want to know its effect. But how do you show that, except with rows of figures, in a simple manner?
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Lighting control platform enables dimming on demand
- 2019-09-11 "Collecting data is not the issue, using data is what matters"
- 2019-09-10 Gartenbau Klein chooses AquaHort against Phythium and Phythophthera
- 2019-09-10 How to create your ideal light environment
- 2019-09-09 Showcasing the best plant passport solutions
- 2019-09-05 Real-time loggers provide temperature and location information
- 2019-09-03 Night cooling greenhouse projects gaining ground
- 2019-08-30 "Digitizing a couple of climate variables limits crop loss”
- 2019-08-28 How to prevent momentum causing disappointing results?
- 2019-08-27 Flame retardants — from plants
- 2019-08-22 A solution to finding ‘fake slots’ of CCT5 Containers
- 2019-08-15 "Less guessing, more precision fertilization"
- 2019-08-15 This way you reveal the effect of a fan in the greenhouse
- 2019-08-14 Lowpads improve order picking at warehouses Montapacking
- 2019-08-09 'Security camera' helps grower take action before it's too late
- 2019-08-07 With this coating, SON-T light fixture gets a second life
- 2019-08-05 Phosphate removal from nursery runoff using an iron-based remediation system
- 2019-08-05 US: BloomyPro launches 3D virtual bouquet design platform at IFE in Miami
- 2019-07-18 Luminaires manufacturer Industria Lighting is back
- 2019-07-18 "I did not expect soil monitoring to provide so many new insights"