From 16 September, the Flower Council of Holland will launch its Thanks Plants! consumer campaign for a second time. The main message of this campaign is to highlight all the benefits that plants bring and what they do for us: they help us to relax, they bring us closer to nature, and make our house a home.
In the UK the campaign will start to be visible across media channels on Thejoyofplants.co.uk, and will be an online-only campaign which will sit on all social media channels through video, promoted social media posts and Instagram stories and inspiring articles based on the key messages: Stress Relief, Health & Wellbeing, Reconnecting with Nature.
The campaign will also be supported by a London PR activity in October to bring the campaign to an end.
The Thanks Plant message in a nutshell
Plants make you more energetic, relaxed, happier and healthier, all in exchange for just a little water. They help us to connect with what really matters. And as they grow, the people around them grow too. Time for a thank you.
Sales and display tips
Use the posters to strengthen the messages around air-purifying plants, or plants that link benefits for relaxation. Use furniture to create a zen feeling, or create a display with tools and plant care to show how you can say Thanks to your Plants.
Campaign materials available
Join in on the campaign from mid-September and make use of the posters in your own shops.
The campaign materials are now available and can be downloaded to print, free of charge, via the links below:
- Poster Thanks Plants! A1
- Poster Thanks Plants! A3
- Poster Thanks Plants "Stress Relief" A1
- Poster Thanks Plants "Stress Relief" A3
- Poster Thanks Plants "Reconnect with Nature" A1
- Poster Thanks Plants "Reconnect with Nature" A3
- Poster Thanks Plants "Health & Wellbeing" A1
- Poster Thanks Plants "Health & Wellbeing" A3
- Poster Thanks Plants "For making me feel good" A1
- Poster Thanks Plants "For making me feel good" A3
- Thanks Plants Counter Display A4
- Thanks Plants Counter Display A3
For more information
Flower Council of Holland