Patricia Holloway wrote an article that summarizes the Alaska peony industry today. It covers how the industry got started and how it has matured over the past 18 years. As most growers will attest, it hasn’t been easy, and world competition is heating up. The industry is still in its infancy, and it will take many years to learn if it is truly viable.
- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New Dümmen Orange CEO on company’s ambitious growth plans
- US: Van Hoekelen Greenhouses purchases 6 acre facility in Florida
- Hortiflorexpo IPM Beijing postponed due to coronavirus
- Sneak Peek California Spring Trials 2020
- Dümmen Orange welcomes new Director Business Development to the Executive Committee
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-25 Bogus market reports abound, but the good stuff is out there
- 2020-02-25 AFE launches Career Center for the floral industry
- 2020-02-24 "New immigration policy could severely impact UK farming sector"
- 2020-02-24 Iran's ornamental flower exports reach $30-40 million
- 2020-02-21 US (HI): Greenhouse construction bill passes third reading in House
- 2020-02-21 "We are faced with the challenge of producing more plants with less people"
- 2020-02-20 US: Early reports point to a strong Valentine’s Day
- 2020-02-20 US (CT): Senator urges USDA to continue to support floral industry
- 2020-02-20 Royal FloraHolland Members' Council meeting focuses on strategy and leading teams
- 2020-02-20 UK: Yodel delivered record number of flowers this Valentine’s Day
- 2020-02-20 How do storms and hurricanes get their names?
- 2020-02-19 The HTA comments on post-Brexit trade barriers
- 2020-02-19 Industry joins together to discuss the challenge of preventing Modern Slavery
- 2020-02-19 India: Sevanthige farmers want relief as warm winter delays yield
- 2020-02-19 UK: NFU concerned about proposed immigration policy
- 2020-02-19 Turkey: Ornamental plants are the champion of overall exports
- 2020-02-18 "Romania’s flower market to grow by 15% this year"
- 2020-02-18 "Three priorities for the HTA are Brexit, immigration and plant health"
- 2020-02-18 US (GA): Georgia Farm Recovery Block Grant Application Guide released
- 2020-02-18 Valentine’s Day brought little profit to Russian flower growers