The Geothermal Development Company (GDC) has struck steam at the Baringo-Silali Geothermal Project. This marks a major milestone in opening up a new frontier of renewable energy for Kenya. The new well at Paka Field, about 260 KM northwest of the capital Nairobi, is the first to be drilled in the geothermal rich region.
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-16 Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
- 2020-01-06 Kenya: Cheaper electricity from geothermal power helps economic development of Naivasha
- 2019-12-24 CAN (QC): Launch of Québec’s first agricultural cooperative to be dedicated to producing renewable energy
- 2019-12-17 UK: Is your RHI system compliant?
- 2019-12-11 Kenyan rose grower inaugurates solar power plant
- 2019-12-10 "Electricity generation owners must act now"
- 2019-12-06 4 Tips for dealing with greenhouse heating issues
- 2019-12-04 EU funding for Bloomy Pro to revolutionize flower industry towards a flourishing, data-driven industry
- 2019-12-03 Renewable solar energy system could generate and store energy for Ontario greenhouses
- 2019-12-02 CAN (ON): "Serving fast-growing greenhouse market with new Chatham-Kent pipeline"
- 2019-11-26 Digging into Eden Project’s geothermal energy plans
- 2019-11-22 Netherlands: Powerhouse takes over gas portfolio of Gas Natural Europe
- 2019-11-18 Netherlands: Large greenhouse horticulture company needs to get rid of low calorific gas by 2020 at the latest
- 2019-11-18 Dutch young plant grower receives sustainable heat from HVC
- 2019-11-14 The role of geothermal and coal in Kenya’s electricity sector
- 2019-11-12 How your business can make a clean energy transformation
- 2019-11-11 KenGen to cede 75% in geothermal venture
- 2019-11-08 "Continuation of good market position for gas engine CHP"
- 2019-11-07 Power generator with battery allows growers to go off-grid
- 2019-11-06 Kenya: KenGen issues tender to build 140 MW geothermal power plant at Olkaria