👩🚀 👨🚀 🚀 A study conducted by @NASA revealed that #chrysanthemum can help reduce air pollution. Read the original 1989 report here: https://t.co/hR83NLHQ30 pic.twitter.com/Kfbmg59EIt— Syngenta (@Syngenta) October 8, 2019
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 MetrolinaGreenhouses
- 2023-03-23 United Selections
- 2023-03-22 Fibrex Nurseries
- 2023-03-21 Bell Nursery
- 2023-03-20 Desch Plantpak
- 2023-03-17 NC Nursery & Landscape Association
- 2023-03-16 Prenplants
- 2023-03-15 Rosemary Hardy
- 2023-03-14 Master Nursery® Garden Centers
- 2023-03-13 Wyevale Nurseries
- 2023-03-10 Barcham Trees
- 2023-03-08 Beekenkamp Plants B.V.
- 2023-03-07 Tanya Carvalho
- 2023-03-06 Paul
- 2023-03-03 Kenya Flower Council
- 2023-03-02 Tanya Carvalho
- 2023-03-01 GLOBALG.A.P.
- 2023-02-28 Bell Nursery
- 2023-02-27 ASOCOLFLORES
- 2023-02-24 HEM GENETICS B.V.