Air France KLM Martinair Cargo will operate its new winter schedule from Sunday, 27 October 2019 to Sunday, 29 March 2020.
For this winter, the company announces the start of some new scheduled services:
- New from Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) to Bangalore (BLR), India 3/week and Liberia (LIR), Costa Rica 4/week. Returning this winter is Miami (MIA), Florida USA 3/week.
- New this winter from Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) to Quito (UIO), Ecuador 3/week. Returning this winter are Male (MLE), Maldives 2/week and Mahé (SEZ), Seychelles 3/week.
- Increased frequencies/capacity from Amsterdam to: BOM (7), KIX (7), ATL (14), HAV (4), CUR (11), SXM (3), EZE/SCL (7) and BOG/CTG (6). In the full freighter network, the company have added a third weekly frequency to Santiago de Chile (SCL).
- Increased frequencies/capacity from Paris to: CUN (6), GIG (10), SJO (4), BKK (7), MRU (7), SXM (6), PUJ/SDQ (3), CPT (4), DEL (7), DXB (12) and ABJ (12).
- In cooperation with joint venture partner Delta Cargo, they offer ample cargo capacity on their North Atlantic routes to/from Europe.
- Through global interline partnerships, they are also able to offer various destinations on top of their own network.
(20) = number of frequencies/week
Air France introduced the A350 into its fleet last month. It will start operating on routes to ABJ, BKO and YYZ. KLM’s newest type, the 787-10, will operate this winter on routes to ATL, JFK, NBO, and JRO/DAR.
Find out where the company flies in detail with the online map. With this interactive tool, one can easily see flight frequencies and main deck capacity availability. It also presents other relevant details about destinations.
For more information:
Air France KLM Martinair Cargo