What exactly are Clock Presales and what are its benefits for you as a grower? Customers have ever-higher demands; they want to order a broad and deep assortment of flowers and plants in ever-smaller quantities. This makes selling more complex and often more expensive. With Clock Presales in Floriday, you can sell flowers or plants in small quantities, often at a better price and without extra transport costs. In this article, Floriday explains all that it has to offer.
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Growing industrial production leads to further fall in European transport capacity surplus
- 2020-07-23 "Ever since its independence Kenya and the Netherlands have had very strong ties"
- 2020-07-23 Sri Lanka: Financial Literacy of Women Entrepreneurs in Floriculture Industry
- 2020-07-23 Plant protection act and National clean plant network program projects
- 2020-07-22 India: Himachal Govt to provide Rs 4 cr relief to floriculturists
- 2020-07-22 Tanzania seizes eight flower farms abandoned by defaulters
- 2020-07-22 UK government rules out financial support for ornamentals
- 2020-07-22 India: "Success is all about growing together with others"
- 2020-07-22 "Social sanctions as a tool to create a new urbanity in the 21st century"
- 2020-07-21 "Mother’s Day helped South African industry get back on its feet"
- 2020-07-21 US (AK): Peony farming keeps growing even as markets change
- 2020-07-21 AHDB grower ballot attracts unprecedented interest
- 2020-07-21 Publix and Instacart rolling out initiative across chain of over 1,200 stores
- 2020-07-21 "This obligation is the start of a movement that will not stop"
- 2020-07-20 US: "It’s been a very bumpy ride, but we are on the positive side now"
- 2020-07-17 Biosafety Protocol Certification, a new chapter for Flor Ecuador Certified
- 2020-07-17 British Florist Association shares results of Covid-19 survey
- 2020-07-17 Loss of turnover Royal FloraHolland: 10% in first half of the year.
- 2020-07-17 Australian business benchmarking tool webinar: A practical demonstration
- 2020-07-16 Kenya: Flower farm workers troop back as sales improve