- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- IFTF 2021: “While Dutch companies are more reserved, foreign exhibitors are very eager to exhibit”
- The future of wedding flowers: “The budget continues to increase”
- "We paid much for wedding flowers, but didn't get any"
- US: Trends in retail floristry
- CAN: Garden center greenhouse destroyed by fire in Orangeville
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Sweden: “Our treated roses lead to 50% higher gross profit and 25% lower waste”
- Ensuring the survival of Indian floriculture
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- Fires gut seed supplier's Dutch warehouse
- An Alaskan peony mystery: “Many farms suffered losses for the first time in 15 years”
Consultation launched to inform new Plant Biosecurity Strategy
UK: Consultation to protect plants from harmful pests and diseases
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Beekenkamp Plants organizes "celebrate the winter"
- 2021-10-26 Plant breeding AI gets schooled in new student competition
- 2021-10-26 IFTF 2021: “While Dutch companies are more reserved, foreign exhibitors are very eager to exhibit”
- 2021-10-26 The future of wedding flowers: “The budget continues to increase”
- 2021-10-25 Tropical Sun: Showing growers new varieties that can stand heat and humidity
- 2021-10-25 "We had double the number of exhibitors"
- 2021-10-22 Hyacinths' future is colorful
- 2021-10-22 Pasadena tournament of roses offers sneak peek at 2022 rose parade floats
- 2021-10-22 Future floriculture managers wanted for new edition Mastercourse
- 2021-10-21 Alan Roper wins Institute of Directors' Director of the Year Award 2021
- 2021-10-21 Colombia: "Showing visitors the latest developments at our R&D site"
- 2021-10-21 "Our educational grants strengthen the future of floriculture"
- 2021-10-21 Culinary herb survey: call for participants
- 2021-10-20 Ecuador: Expoflores presents Siflor 2021 in Quito
- 2021-10-20 Welcome to the global wedding flowers webinar
- 2021-10-20 52nd International flower arranging competition visited by Prince Albert II and Princess Caroline
- 2021-10-20 Chelsea Flower Show winners to hold presentation in Whitchurch
- 2021-10-19 UK: Hort Science Online 2021 is live
- 2021-10-19 GrootGroenPlus: "joint effort for great success"
- 2021-10-19 World of Sprayroses kicks off at the Flower Bazar