The Postharvest Unlimited Conference and the Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium will place simultaneously in joined and parallel sessions. The events will take place in Wageningen, The Netherlands, allowing you to visit research facilities regarding postharvest physiology, technology, vision, and robotics at the campus of Wageningen University & Research.
Both events will be hybrid, meaning you can visit either live or online. Both will be comprised of plenary and parallel sessions, workshops, and poster display sessions that are expected to provide new knowledge and promote scientific dialogues. During the event, the main issues related to postharvest research and management of fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals will be tackled.
The main topics are
- System biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- Innovations in postharvest technology and engineering
- Breeding for postharvest quality
- High throughput & non-destructive postharvest phenotyping & robotics
- Sustainability of fresh products in the chain
- Health and nutrition
- Growing for quality (interactions between pre- & post-harvest factors)
- Quality modeling and digital twins
- Technology (high-, mid- & low-tech)
Both events will be held in Wageningen, the Netherlands, under the auspices of the International Society of Horticultural Science (ISHS).
The call for abstracts for both the International Conference Postharvest (May 14-18, 2023) and the International Symposium on Postharvest Quality of Ornamental Plants (May 14-16, 2023) is not yet open.
Information on how to register and the conference program will be announced at a later date.
For more information:
Wageningen University & Research